My brother Travis is in town this week so we decided to take him to downtown St Augustine to see the Christmas lights. It was a lot of fun! We met up with our friends - the Marquez family to take in the lights. Between our three kids and their 4 boys it was fun to watch the excitement of Christmas in their eyes!
Before heading out for the tour, they gave us 3-D glasses that made EVERY light you looked at through them look like a snowflake. It was COOL! Little miss Brooke loved them!
Nothing says Christmas more to me than a palm tree with bright lights on it!
(Note to self: Pay close attention to the instructor when you start your photography class in 2 weeks. Apparently I have no idea how to use my night settings!)
I drooled at all of the beautiful bed & breakfast places lit up!
Jill and I trying to visit and have a good time (yet holding down 7 kids and 2 husbands). We need a "girls only" night out! Whew!
The trolley dropped us off at the town square where they have cider and cookies. We took pictures by the huge Christmas tree in the middle of downtown.
Grams (can you tell she hates having her pic taken?) All of the trees in the square where lit up like the ones behind her. Beautiful.
Us in front of the tree....
Cisco, Jill and their crew...

Jill and Cisco

2 comments:
Looks like fun. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.
I miss you! We need to catch up soon. I'm feeling a little melancholy. Lenna's baby boy is almost 12 now. We got a Christmas card from her mom and she talked to him the other day. I can't believe how time flies.
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment