Cheers to you Meg! We had a great time last night at our baby shower for Meg's newest soon-to-be addition! It was a full house - we had fun visiting and watching Meg stock up on tons of diapers, wipes, and other goodies. Here is the hot mamma right here...
We celebrated with bright colors and lots of yummy food!
I even attempted Bakerella's cake pops! You can find out all about her here. She is amazing.

I saw these gum ball vases here and fell in love. They look better in the tall vases, but the dollar store only had these...



4 comments:
Look at that hot mama!!! I had such a blast!!! Thank you. The decorations and food were divine. You are such a great hostess and friend. I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything. You ROCK-
Love,
The woman whose belly is about to explode
You are always so clever when it comes to food, decorating & parties! Send me the recipe for those cake balls. They look yummy!
The group shot is posted.
Your pictures are really good. You have a great creative eye. My pictures from the party all look like snap shots, your look terrific.
Good Job, Melissa.
You're becoming the Hostess with the Mostest!
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment