Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Birthday NateDawg!

Ten years ago today I gave birth to my first child and only son Nate. I remember staying awake for days after I got home from the hospital just watching him sleep in utter amazement. I couldn't believe that Rodney and I created something so perfect (even though now at times we shake our heads and ask him "What planet are you from?") Although we have added two girls to our family since then, we have thoroughly enjoyed all of the little boy things that Nate says and does....He is a joy and I just can't believe it's been a decade.....Happy Birthday Nate - we love you.

4 comments:

Jason and Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday Nate! Hope you had an awesome day. I can't believe our kids are hitting the double digits this year.....

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Happy Birthday wishes to Nate! What a handsome young man....you have a beautiful family!

~Miss M~ said...

Man... I remember being around when he was first learning to CRAWL! What happened to that whole brick on his head so he cant grow idea??

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Nate! I can't believe he is 10. Hope you enjoyed your day!!