Tuesday, January 29, 2008
OK - We think We've Sold Our House!!!
I know that sounds like a weird thing to say, but we got an offer Sunday on our home in Georgia! We have accepted their offer and now we are just waiting for the buyers to complete a home inspection this week. I guess after over 6 months of being on the market, we are cautiously optimistic. The house is only 4 1/2 years old, but you never know what an inspector might dig up (OK, I'm just really, really nervous something is going to mess it all up!) Like most sellers in today's market, we were offended by their offer. But we are making it work and are confident that we will make up the difference on this end in Florida. The market is so bad here that we can "offend" someone else with our offer and they (like us) might just go for it. It's been a difficult challenge for us. But as I've stated in previous posts, it has forced us to look at what is really important in life. We are thankful to have a roof over our head and food on the table. We are scheduled to head back up to GA in February to oversee the packers and movers. Please keep us in your prayers that all will go smooth with the sale of our home! Next huge task on the agenda: find a new house here!
Posted by Melissa at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment