It's not often I get good ideas, so I thought I would share this one. Our family is a lot like many of yours, we don't live that close together. I get asked quite a lot for pictures of the kids doing their various activites. Like most of you also, I mean well and think a lot about printing and mailing lots of pictures. But do I ever get around to it? I'm sure you all know the answer to that (especially my friends/family that haven't gotten pictures from me in months, or gulp - years) I've become a fan on the Walmart photocenter online. You just upload your pictures to the nearest store and tell them how many and what size you want. Then it dawned on me that I can zap them to whatever Walmart store I choose. So I got online, picked 20 or so pictures from my hard drive, and sent them to the Walmart in Alabama just down the road from Grandma Vivian! You can even pay for them and have them picked up under the person's name you are sending them to. Brilliant! What did we ever do before Walmart??? (And for all of you Tulare girls, Kmart doesn't count. You all know we would never have been caught there shopping the blue light specials back when we were in school! Completely petty, but true)
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment