So, I've been fascinated with all of the fun digital scrapbooking I've seen on several blogs now, so I decided to try my hand at it. It's perfect for those of us that gave up on hauling the box of papers, scissors, and stickers to cover the dining room table for days on end. I love all of the freebies you can find out there - it's still gorgeous paper, stickers, and embellishments - just all digital! I downloaded trial copies of Adobe Paint Pro and Photoshop Elements (this one seems easier to use) from the Internet and this is a copy of my first page.... It's a bit rough, but so much fun to play with. I love the fact that you can print them or pay a couple of dollars for someone else to do it online. It's also a great way to make your own cards, etc for holidays. We'll see how it goes - I'll post more later. If you want more info, just google "digital scrapbooking". Happy Scrappy!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment