Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Honey the scanner works!


So after several years, we finally got a scanner again. Consider yourselves warned! I can't wait to post some long forgotten photos of friends and family (yes I'm digging out the big hair days pictures). Speaking of big hair, isn't this couple pictured above cute? Hard to believe this was taken in August of 1996 (2 weeks after the Olympics in Atlanta). So young, so in love (OK, and lust), and so unprepared for what was to come. It's so great to be so in love and ready to take on the world when your head is that high up in the clouds. Engaged after 3 months and married another 3 months later - what were we thinking? I'm amazed (and thankful) that the good Lord knew what he was doing. I can honestly say that there is no other man on the face of the earth that was made to be a better match for me. I love you honey - thanks for putting up with me.

0 comments: