A huge thank you to one of my favorite cousins for taking the time (and paying the gas!) to come and visit us from Atlanta. I have so many great memories of visiting her family frequently as a child. It was always chaos and as kids we loved it (there were 7 kids in her family and 5 in ours). For years they lived in the Mojave desert and we LOVED going to visit and playing in the desert (kangaroo rat chase anyone?) My brothers always brought home snakes and lizards in pillowcases (I'm sure my mother was less than thrilled). Here's a big shout out to all of her siblings - Andy, Herbie, Howard, Rhonda, Ralene, and Rachel. I wish we all lived a bit closer so was could get together and play cards every weekend like our parents did. It's been great as an adult to live near Rebecca here in the South. We love Hannah (her 8 year-old daughter) and miss having an easier drive to visit them. Thanks for coming girl - we love you guys!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It is always nice to have family come and visit. I wish we lived near some of ours so we could see them more often. Way cute blog background!!
Post a Comment