skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I can't believe I didn't post this already, but my sister came from Chattanooga to visit a few weeks ago. We LOVE Aunt Meg! We joke and call her "Aunt Mom" because she doesn't take any crap from my kids and they usually listen to her! Thanks for coming - aren't you moving here yet?
We set up our old computer to transfer some files to our new one and the baby has discovered she's pretty hot stuff playing baby games. It's pretty funny. What's not so funny however is that she screams at the library when she sees the computers there and can't get on them!
Lauren finished her first cheerleading camp today. The local high school cheerleaders put it on today they got to show their parents what they learned. I recorded it and hope to have a clip up later today. I'm not sure Lauren is the most coordinated of our family, but she loved being out there!
2 comments:
Looks like Lauren is a natural at Cheerleading. Morgan loves it too. Too cute with Brooke on the computer. Looks like you had fun with your sister.
I had a blast and it's always sad leaving you guys :(
Brad really wants to meet you all so we may take a long weekend in the next couple months and come down.
Keep your fingers crossed!
Post a Comment