Thursday, July 24, 2008

Support Our Troops!

My sister sent me this website a while ago and I'm settled enough now to do something with it. I encourage you to do the same.
Just reading through the basic items that really boost their morale is very humbling. I'm rallying our neighborhood to put together a couple of boxes. It's something that can be done by an individaul also. The website is a great resource to connect soldiers with those of us that care (even if we don't personally know anyone over there right now). So now matter what your policial views are, please help support these brave men and women. I'll let you know how our collecting goes!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for the information. I will have to get something together.

~Miss M~ said...

Another site I found that gives me goosebumps anytime I think about it is www.gratitudecampaign.org It's a simple and meaningful way to say thank you to the men and women we see in our daily lives. Really touching stuff!