I'm going to start posting the cool craft ideas I see online. Partly because I want to share, but mostly because I am lazy and just want them in one central location. Not much happening today. Our two oldest stinkers are in school and it's just Brooke and I hanging out (conversations can be limited with a 20 month old!) At least she doesn't back talk yet. Lauren starts soccer this afternoon. This will be very interesting. I predict one of two things will happen this soccer season - #1) She will be meaner than a snake and do well against the opposing teams or #2) Discover that she is in the middle of a large field with a captive audience and decide she wants to spend time lip syncing and dancing for everyone. Either will be worthy of digging out my new camera for. I will be sure to keep you posted - this is her first sports season.
I liked the idea of the wall art below. This crafty gal found cute 12x12 scrapbook paper and glued them onto 12x12 squares of Styrofoam. She gave the edges a finished look with black card stock. I know the canvas versions of this project can be expensive. I may try to find some cute designs for Lo's room.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Feeling crafty lately....
Posted by Melissa at 8:43 AM
Labels: Crafts, Decorating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love these! Saw them in a magazine a while ago and have been wanting to try them out but then this house has just been a fiasco from the word go, so I haven't done anything. Maybe in my new room... We'll see.
These are really cute. I may have to try it and see how they turn out.
Post a Comment