Friday, September 26, 2008

Triple Threat...

So... I'm slowly starting to become a little more familiar with my new camera. I still have a long way to go! I am on the back end of an online Photoshop CS3 class - at least I'm getting a little more familiar with fixing my pictures. I used an edit feature in Photoshop called "hard light" on the picture of Lauren (and Nate) below. I tend to like the bright colors of this editing feature (it's also a fav of The Pioneer Woman - her blog is linked to the right on my blog. She does amazing photography) The one of Brooke I softened and framed with a darkened edge. Any thoughts? I'm always up for some critiquing.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are doing a GREAT job with the Photoshop. It's really hard to learn, but the cool thing about it is that if you mess up, just CTRL + Z! Good job!

Angela said...

I love the pictures of the kids. I am going to have to get Photoshop. Keep up the great work!

Dan Doxey said...

Such darling photos! I haven't touched base with you in way too long! When did you move to your house? What else is new? We've been pretty overwhelmed with everything that's going on in our house lately.

Your blog is great!
Julia Doxey