Top ten things you should know about Travis Morton:
#1 He has an amazing younger sister (yep - that's me. Sorry Meg)
#2 He is a great carpenter (he came to show off his skills at our house this past weekend)
#3 He is interested in the movers and shakers that call themselves politicians and keeps a close eye on all things United Nations. Don't ask him about the upcoming elections, you may not get a word in edgewise. He is passionate about the direction of his country.
# 4 He once served in the United States Air Force
#5 He is a caring single dad
#6 He has overcome the ghosts of addiction - for which I admire him greatly.
#7 He could live off of coffee and cinnamon ice breakers
#8 He is a great uncle (I think Lauren would marry him this week if she could)
#9 He is quite possibly one of the funniest people I know (I have the sore cheeks to prove it)
#10 He requires very little sleep, and is probably a tad ADHD (he keeps everyone motivated)
I LOVE my new crown molding and chair rail!
Here he is fulfilling his dreams of winning the Kentucky Derby. How could you not love a man that can do this in broad daylight?
Thanks again for coming Travis. My home needed your skilled touch and I can't wait to have you come back and indulge my requests yet again (this time it's crown in the kitchen!)
Love you -
your little sis

0 comments:
Post a Comment