Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just checkin' in....

I haven't posted in a few days and managed to find a few minutes to post a couple of pics. I'm having so much fun with Photoshop! It's clearly no wonder I get very little done during the day. There are advantages and disadvantages to having your laptop on the kitchen counter. It's convenient, close and I can keep track of kiddies and what they might be doing on it. But it also beckons to me like a secret lover during the day.....I am drawn to it. Must-have-it. My own mother even confessed the other day that if there would have been computers and the Internet back when she was a stay-at-home mom, she would have been on it all day. So there, my mom said I could do it! Here are a couple of pics from the other day. I love this "posterize" effect from Photoshop. Wouldn't these be cool blown up big?? Nathan is sooo gonna hate this pose when he is a teenager and I pull it out to display to his friends!


3 comments:

Tracy said...

that is so cool! I'd love to try playing with Photoshop, too. Awesome!

Collyllama said...

Love the pictures. You motivated me. I just did one of Brian's daughter that I'll post on my blog soon! You're doing a wonderful job with photoshop!

Dan Doxey said...

We must say, you are getting pretty good with the posterize function! You must have been a graphic designer in a past life. So good to hear from you--love your blog!