Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Slice of Heaven...

It's fall - time to start baking!
It's funny because even though it feels more like late spring here in Florida, my calendar tells me to put my autumn thinking cap on. Rodney recently wanted carrot cake for his birthday. So I went to one of my fav websites and dug up this keeper! I didn't use pecans, and bought cream cheese frosting at the store. The pineapple and coconut make this cake sooo yummy. Oh! If you have little ones chop up the carrots small - works like a charm. We always judge a cake by how much of it actually gets eaten before I have to dump it out. This cake pan was licked clean!
I had to share......now go bake a cake!

1 comments:

~Miss M~ said...

Hooray for baking! I made Jessica's dad a Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake (Thanks Paula Deen!) as a thank you for fixing my car and they LOVED it! Okay, and I made an extra one to bring in to work too and it was indeed fabulous and smelled and tasted just like pumpkin pie. SO AMAZING!

I think we're going to try the chocolate peanut butter version next. YUM!