Can I just take a moment and tell ya'll I have a great mom. After living far apart from her most of my adult life, it's been great to have lived with her near over the past two years. Thankfully for us, she even agreed to move to Florida with us last year.
Here are just a few reasons she's the best:
- She is a super "Grammie" to our three little ones.
- She is a great artist that pulls out the messy art stuff to do art with the kids so I don't have to!
- She usually manages to get to the load of laundry that needs to be folded or dishes that need to be loaded before I do in the evenings (Rodney should be REALLY grateful, it's less he has to do)
- She is a hard worker, pulls crazy hours, but can always find the silver lining in life.
- She can be a great proof reader. She reads all of the latest novels and only passes along the ones worth reading!
- She's great with the kids, but lets me be their mom. She's great about the whole "I've raised my 5 kids, I'll gladly let you take care of yours"
- She's always up for shopping and a girlie movie (again, Rodney should be kissing her feet)
- I'm sure there must be 100 more reasons, but I'm just short on time -
I love you mom. Thanks for putting up with me.....

0 comments:
Post a Comment