Here are a few pics of everyone over the last couple of weeks.....
Nate loves his baby sister!
On the flip side, here is Lauren pulling Brooke down the slide. They have a true love/hate relationship!

Sweet baby of mine....

Oh, and the big baby too. Just kidding - I love you honey.

And I see a lot of photographers and photography wannabes (that would be me) post these pictures of themselves with their cameras. I know it's lame, but it took me a couple of weeks before it dawned on me that they are taking a picture in a mirror. So there I was, hair freshly washed and decided I would try it. After those horrible halloween costumes I figured you might need to be reminded that I actually have blonde hair and not a black mullet.


Sweet baby of mine....

Oh, and the big baby too. Just kidding - I love you honey.

And I see a lot of photographers and photography wannabes (that would be me) post these pictures of themselves with their cameras. I know it's lame, but it took me a couple of weeks before it dawned on me that they are taking a picture in a mirror. So there I was, hair freshly washed and decided I would try it. After those horrible halloween costumes I figured you might need to be reminded that I actually have blonde hair and not a black mullet.
Is it just me, or does anyone else want to confess to taking a picture of themselves? Another confession - I have actually taken a picture of my backside! True. I was feeling fat one day (after having Brooke) and thought "I wonder what my butt looks like these days....." Viola - the self-timer. I got the courage to look at the pic and then quickly deleted it off of my camera.
The camera is supposed to add 10 lbs, right?


3 comments:
I love the pictures. I have to admit I have taken pictures of myself with the timer and deleted them right away. Keep up the great work you are a natural.
Julie and I are rolling on the floor laughing Melissa. I'm sure Rodney was right there to help. I can't wait til Nathan discovers the "find all deleted images function" ... that is, unless you know how to format the card too. Nice post.
i'm always the one with the camera, so if i don't take pictures of myself then they don't get taken. i love your self portrait!
Post a Comment