Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A good read finally comes to a close.....

I've posted about my "love/hate" relationship with the Twilight series of books a while back. I should actually say it was a "hate/love" relationship (I first refused to read about teenage vampires, then got hooked in the first chapter). I finally made my way through the end of the final book (#4) last night. All 700 and something pages of it. It flew by..... I won't ruin it for those that are still in the middle of their love affair with Edward (or Jacob), but I was a bit surprised by the ending. I hate it when a good story comes to an end.
What am I supposed to read now?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, am I going to have to read this book. My sister will not quit talking about it, and everyone I know is obsessed. Maybe I'll give it a try:)

Wishing you a very happy and blessed New Year! ~Melissa Lewis, Off The Wall

~Miss M~ said...

Col is bringing home book 1 for me this weekend. I'll finally get started on it :)

Trudi said...

I too was reluctant to start the books, but blew through them. I miss reading them so much, can't believe it. I haven't seen the movie yet.

Anonymous said...

I finished books one and two in less than three days and am itching to go get three. I am staying on Megan to finish book one so we can go see the movie!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Try The Sookie Stackhouse Novels by Charlaine Harris. There is a new series on HBO called True Blood that is based off of them.