I am soooo excited! One of my bestest childhood friends is traveling from Washington DC to come and see me this weekend! Justene and I have been friends since the 1st grade and have seen each other through thick and thin. I'm so glad she married someone great too (love you Raul!) They are bringing their 3 kids so we will have six kids here under the age of 9. It should be a lot of fun!
OK, brace yourself for the Aqua Net! Here we are our senior year (I'm on the right). Was Tulare, CA the only town in America that thought homemade sweatshirts were cool? If I'm not mistaken this was shot before our Valentine's Day dance (we did have dates that night, just not ones that are blog worthy!) Good times.....
We have two other galpals in our brat pack from high school that will be missed this weekend (Sherry on the left and Kristie on the right). I'm so glad the four of us have kept in touch over the years. Can't wait to see you girls this fall at our 20 year reunion!

5 comments:
Oh the glorious hair! Ha!
OH MY GOSH!!! I NEVER had hair that big!!!!!! ((snickers))
All I'm saying is that is some seriously BIG TULARE HAIR!
And that sleeveless, strapless ensemble...now I know how you caught Rodney's attention.
I'm not sure what the appropriate response is to hair like that. Wow! You win the big hair prize.
hey! i hope you still remember me! :)
Post a Comment