What a weekend! It's so great to have girlfriends that neither time nor distance taints how close you were/are/will be. Thanks for making the trip J. - I know 9 hours with kiddos in the car can be a bit much.... Here we are at The Columbia House for Cuban food (please note that the bangs are straight and less scary than my previous post from high school)....OK, sometimes we let the hubbies in on our conversation (or to let them pay the bill)!

One of the best part about kids is how accepting they are! Our kids (some of whom had not meet), were instant pals. Here is Nate and Ritchie at the bowling alley. The two of them had a ball wrestling, playing playstation and building army forts in the bedroom. We love you Ritchie - I will think of you next time I sit down to eat a 1/2 dozen scrambled eggs with ketchup! (and just for the record - I do think you have super powers)And the girls. What can I say? They were girls - 100% diva drama. They had so much fun tearing through each others clothes. They danced and sang their way through the whole weekend. Hannah - you are the original Guitar Hero! Kloey - I will think of you and your gorgeous hair every time I try to complain about my girls having too much! You were so much fun - "Ms. I have to have the last word".



0 comments:
Post a Comment