OK, I've never entered an online photography contest, but I happen to love this website...
I have secretly stalked the photographers (amateur and professionals alike) on this site. So now after feeling I might not get laughed off of the internet, I am submitting my first photo. The theme this week is Easter. After surviving 3 hours of church, we had our kids sit down for a few pictures (and to answer your question - no, there was not a minute to spare before church to do this! That would have happend in a perfect family, not mine :-)) I'm entering this photo because I thought it really embodied the day for our family - hectic and chaotic, but ultimately full of love..... I hope everyone else had a great day as well.


8 comments:
This is lovely! You have a gorgeous family!
Love your slide show at the top. What a beautiful family!
Thanks Pam! My mother took the ones of the entire family and I took the rest. I'm a newbie with Photoshop, but I tried to edit them for a little more color.
Finally entered! Great shot. I find it very difficult to capture emotion in a photo.
wow!! Love it! Great pic for your first entry!!!
I love it! Getting ready for a 3-hour block of church doesn't give anyone time for pictures before-hand. Even when Church is at 1 ;)
This is a picture she'll treasure!!
This is so sweet! I love it when you capture precious moments like this :-)
I love this picture. Nothing compares to a daddy's love for his daughter. So precious!!
Post a Comment