I'm not sure why I have felt the need to cook and bake lately (must be the rain that seems to come in every afternoon here). The urge struck again today so I'm making Anniversary Chicken. I've made this dish a lot and LOVE it. It's compliments of the Allrecipes website. It's going to be delish' with the yeast rolls I made today (ok, confession - they are from the bread machine).
I also made Parmesan Tilapia last week for the 1st time. My kids are not fond of fish that does not come in the shape and taste of a fish stick (or fish deep fried). So I'm trying to venture outside of our culinary comfort zone and find more fish recipes that everyone can enjoy (or at least tolerate). I loved the dish myself - but a word of warning: only use a few teaspoons of the topping on each fillet. Oh - and you have to actually like the taste of parmesan!
Enjoy!

1 comments:
My sister and I were just talking about fish tonight and how we don't like to venture in that area either but need too figure out how. Thanks for the ideas! Miss you girl. Great photos of the kids in previous posts, as usual! Can't believe how big they are getting...
Post a Comment