Ahh... the lazy days of summer??? Haven't had many of those - with all 3 kids home and activities each week, it can be a bit crazy. It's 5 am and I can't sleep, so I'm going to try and keep this short and climb back in bed (because the chaos starts all over again in approximately 2 hours).
Here's Brooke in one of our swim tubes. She has really taken a liking to it. She will carry it around like her own personal lawn chair and climb in. (P.S. - who knew they sold full-length movies for a GameBoy? It's the perfect size when we need to tame the 2 year-old in her.)
We got rid of her crib last week and now she is in a big girl bed. I thought I would be sad, but it's already been Craig's-listed and sold. Now if we could only complete the whole potty training skill....Speaking of, has anyone seen the book "Everyone Poops"? We got it at the library yesterday and it's hysterical! Even Brooke looking at all of the pictures of different animals pooping cracked up. The funny part, is that folks have YouTube'd it. If you are having trouble potty training, hop over and check it out (or if you just need a good laugh). I think Nate and Lo enjoyed it even more (at 7 and 9, creatures pooping is right up their gross-out alley).
Nate attended golf camp last week for the 1st time. His crush on the game of golf has turned into a passionate affair and we've decided to try the golf league this fall. We were all so proud when the pro golf instructor asked him to stay after on the last day so she could film his swing (it's impressive, and I'm not just saying that as a proud mom!). He's carried around a golf club from the time he started walking, so it's fun to see him develop this talent. We'll see where it goes...


Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Where is the time going???
Posted by Melissa at 4:53 AM
Labels: Books/Movies I Recommend, Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment