Tuesday, July 28, 2009
10 days and counting.....
Ten days to go.....after 2 years with us, Grams is headed back to the great state of Maine. It's been such a gift to have her here. Prior to her coming, we hadn't lived near each other for almost 2 decades (usually cross-country). It's been so amazing to have this bonding time and have her get to participate in her grandchildren's lives. The good-byes will be horrible, the separation difficult, but I think she is ready to start the next chapter in her life. We love you mom - we'll be Skyping you soon!
Posted by Melissa at 5:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Its great to have the kids grandparents to be active in their lives.
I think this is my first time to your blog, feel free to stop by and say hello at my blog as well and I am going to add your blog to my list of blogs to follow...feel free to follow my blog as well.
Have a GREAT day! :)
I have to say, that was the hardest goodbye EVER!!!!
Love those babies (and their parents)to pieces.
Thanks for the hospitality and especially for the memories!
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment