Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Heart Faces - Beach Week!

This week over at I Heart Faces, the theme is "Beach". It's great fun to browse through all of the entries both the newbies and professionals. I have some decent pics of our kids on the beach (it's easy cause we live at the beach), but I particularly love the picture we took of my father-in-law at the beach out west. Papa John is one of those rugged grandpa's that is still cool enough to get down to the kids level and play barbie's with our 7 year-old! He's the best! For some of my more recent photography, feel free to visit one of my newer blog posts here. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

duchess said...

That is beautiful. Great photo.
Your kiddos are cute as well.

jan celiz-magtoto said...

i love the soft waves in the background!

Becky Earl said...

WOW WOW WOW! This is awesome!

Drew said...

This is definitely in the top of my favorites. I love how the rugged terrain matches the rugged look in Papa John. The colors are so deep and rich, somewhat moody, and the backdrop is amazing!

Anonymous said...

hi Melissa, it's Tracy, your hair stylist. I like your blog and I love all the photos..I am very excited to have you take our photos. Also I think I might steal some of your recipes, they sound delicious. Hope you are enjoying your hair.
-Tracy