Monday, September 14, 2009

M&M Rainbow Blondies = BLISS

Another yummy recipe! We downed the pan in 1.5 days. Yet another dessert I shouldn't make again because I cant.stop.eating.period.

Interesting point - I went to the M&M website and the recipe is a bit different from what I used on the back of the baking M&M package. Use this recipe (from bag) along with the mini M&M's found in the baking isle..... These are perfect when you want/need to make cookies but are short on time.

1 cup (2 sticks butter) or margarine
1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 12oz package (about 1 3/4 cup) mini M&Ms
1 cup nuts (optional)


1) Preheat oven to 350

2) Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla.

3) Combine flour and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture just until combined (dough will be stiff)

4) Stir in M&M and nuts.

5) Spread dough in greased 9x13 pan. Bake 30-35 minutes.

1 comments:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Yet another recipe I have to try... (one day). I am way behind in all the other recipes you posted and have even bought stuff to make a couple different ones you put on here!! You know how I LOVE to cook (but at least I have good intentions!) Brandon just shakes his head. But you would be proud, I am making one of the crockpot chicken recipes you posted today. So I am excited dinner is already prepared and it is only 10:17am!