Sooooo......I made one of these cute little burlap banners back for Halloween, and invited some gals over last night to make some for Thanksgiving. (I originally saw this tutorial on a cute blog called Everyday Chaos) I'm lucky to be surrounded by gals here in Florida that are just plan great to hang with. So, the deal was put your kiddos in bed, grab your craft bag and gather for some late creativity. (tip, if you use the tutorial link above feel free to use cardstock for stencils instead of freezer paper)
Here is my table throwing up fall colored ribbons and paint..... it's the one messy condition I will gladly allow in my kitchen... Everyone had their own creative take on what they wanted theirs to look like....I couldn't resist the polka dot ribbon at the craft store..
My friend (Melissa) used this gorgeous teal ribbon...you can't tell, but the button eye on her turkey is the same color. The deep orange color paint she used was a perfect combo! (you soooo lied girl when you said you didn't have a creative bone in your body! busted.)
And in true Jill style, she brought beautiful flowers to adorn her banner. Always blingin' it up girl!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thanksgiving Burlap Banners
Posted by Melissa at 2:03 PM
Labels: Decorating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute Melissa!
That turned out too cute! I have the burlap and the paint, but I just haven't been motivated yet! Hopefully, I will be before Thanksgiving gets here!
Too cute!! Wish I was there to do it with you.
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment