Everyone, on the count of three, let's all inhale and exhale slowly.....count to ten, find your happy place....whatever you need to do to not PANIC like I am! Today was the first day I headed out to attempt to do some shopping. I think it's persuaded me to do more of it online. The cars and traffic alone make me crazy. I pulled into a tight spot today in my car and thought for a second I might have to choose which car I clip while parking. Low and behold, parked to my right a BMW and to my left a shiny Mercedes........luckily I squeezed out of my door and managed to get Brooke out without hitting either. I quite frankly didn't care if they had to hit mine to get into theirs. Sad, but true. These are the luxuries you get when you drive a 10 year old car (find the silver lining, find the silver lining....)
I don't have much to say, other than we are alive and well. We did get to sneak down to Orlando during Thanksgiving break. Outside of the 1,234,567 people that had the same idea, it was fun. The photos below are just random stuff from the last couple of months...... some are from the day my friend Annette and I took our cameras out did a family shoot of each other's families. It was windy - but a lot of fun! More family pics to follow after some edits...

The dancing lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios were nothing short of AMAZING - there is a short video below that proves it! And to top it off, Disney had it "snowing"!!Brooke was in 7th heaven. A castle, princesses, Mickey - she wasn't quite sure of what to do with herself!
This is just for Grams.....because I know she would love just a glimpse of this little one! It was funny because Brooke is telling me to "get on" because she thinks her horse is going to take off and leave me there!


3 comments:
You're right! I love watching your blog for new photos of the kids!!!
GRAMS
Are you kidding me?? I know EXACTLY what that is... and what do you mean I have a sad life? I think I have "the best of both worlds!"
LOVE that pic of you and Rodney! And the one of Rodney and the girls... and ALL of them! Your kids are getting so big and gorgeous too! That light show was awesome too! Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment