We've survived the holidays!! Christmas overall was quiet, but great! We hosted a small party for New Year's Eve which turned out to be a lot of fun! With only today left with kiddos at home, we are all anxious for our routines to get started again. However, getting up early will be a killer for the first few days this week.
I don't normally make New Year's resolutions, but there is a definite sense of "renewal" in the air. So I'm simply committing to be a better person overall (how is that non-specific?) I do hope to also study photography more and am in the very beginnings of learning digital scrap booking. So much to do, so little time. In fact, I will soon have another blog linked to this one with just my photography (capturing life for the next year). Check back for it soon!
I have to apologize for those who did not get Christmas cards from us this year. It literally came down to how many stamps I had in my purse. Literally. I refused to stand in another post office line... So cards essentially went to immediate family. Here are some more pics from my outing with Annette. (again, forgive the contrast/color issues - I'm still playing in Photoshop!)
This first one is what was on our Christmas cards...
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Posted by Melissa at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Love the pics! You all look great as always! I hear about the stamps and Christmas card. I think blogs are the best.
Cheers to a great year!
julia
Your pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big your/our kids are getting. Beautiful family!I got to see Lu at Christmas when we went to Georgia and we had a Girl's Night Out... it was missing you!! We went to good ol' Chatt Valley and it was so good to see everyone again. We miss ya'll!
OMGosh, You Look JUST LIKE Carrie Underwood! Love the green shirt! Then again, I love anything with ruffles.
Post a Comment