With spring knocking on our door (finally!), there is a new energy in the air. The time change was difficult for us. Trying to get kids in bed while the sun is still shining is no small feat. I think everyone is finally back into the swing of things. It always seems more lively around here with extra hours of daylight. I'm married to a man that seems to have ADHD. Part-time. It cracks me up that anytime the sun is out and the weather is nice he gets antsy. It's great he is not a couch potato, but when you live in sunny Florida, he doesn't sit still for long.
Last night we had the pleasure of attending yet another program at the kid's school. Lauren pretended to be nervous. We laughed. I wasn't aware that child even knew the word. The 2nd graders sang songs and had speaking lines about Florida. It was really cute. The video below is for Grams. If the rest of you would like to gamble your eye site on a horrible quality video of kids singing, be my guest.
Brooke took a minute during the performance to fawn over her big brother. Another low quality video, but when my kids are being nice to one another I will do anything to anything to capture the moment. (they are too few and far between)

0 comments:
Post a Comment