I originally saw this project here and knew I wanted to try it. So what do I do? Drag my crafty friends down with me! We gathered styrofoam wreaths, brown paper bags and lots of hot glue. We punched scalloped edged paper bags and glued away for several hours.....and still didn't finish. If you head over to the tutorial, bear in mind that the bigger the wreath you buy, the longer it is going to take (as was the case here.) So after a few evenings of gluing in front of the TV, it's done. The only change I really made to mine was to glue the butterflies onto straight pins so that I could change the ribbon and accents with the season.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yea! It looks beautiful!! I am so jealous you are done, probably another 3 hours and mine should be finished. Who knew glueing paper bags on a wreath would take 8 hrs? I love it though, thanks for draging me down with ya!
What a cute idea, I need to grab some of my crafty friends and copy your adorable idea...hope that's ok!
Wow, that turned out great! Way to stick with it.
Very creative!
Or you could go to Target and buy a wreath for $14.99 like uncrafty-me!!
Post a Comment