This picture startled me after I downloaded it from my digital camera. My "momma's boy" is looking so grown up. He is such a great kid! Here are some fun facts I can share with you about Nate:
- His favorite meal of the day is breakfast. He usually eats a lot in the mornings. He would actually sleep in if it weren't for the promise of breakfast every morning that wakes him up. Favorite cereal? Anything sugared - of course. He has a mean mommy that puts limitations on what goes in his mouth in the mornings. Fortuantley for me, he has learned to like Wheaties, Raisin Bran, or oatmeal. We often call him a hobbit because he usually asks for a "2nd breakfast" on the weekends.
- He is just developing a love for reading and enjoys chapter books. What is it with little boys and the "Goosebumps" series?
- Nate loves playing Playstation. He and dad could spend hours playing football against each other. (he also loves the StarWars game)
- He loves Legos and Bionicles
- He loves to be outside on his scooter or bike.
- Nate loves hot dogs and Nerds candy.
- He loves his 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Petrauskas. He secretly devulged to me that she was "pretty". Too cute.
- Nate's best friend is his Dad. Without question.
- He hates to be cold and bundles up at night just like his Mom.
- Nate often asks for a brother. He requests that the new brother be his age.
- Nate understands the chances of getting a brother (of any age) is not going to happen.
- He has his fathers musical ear and will also dance when he thinks no one else is watching.
- He has a phobia of being late. It makes me crazy, because sometimes we are late. Trust me, it happens.
- Last but not least, he is sick and tired of sharing a room with his sister. Poor guy. He, like the rest of us, are ready to be in a new home so the kids can have thier own room.

3 comments:
I really cannot believe how big he is!! I just remeber him as the little boy who would say Brian's name as fast as possible so it sounded like Brin. SOOOO cute!!
Aww! My snuggle bug! That new pic of Lo is startling too! What the heck happened? When were they told they could grow up? I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you next week!
I can't believe how grown up he is. I remember how Nate, Lauren and Morgan would play together when they were little. I wish we lived closer to you guys I know Morgan and Lauren would be great friends.
Post a Comment