Lauren with "Sugar Bear" the beloved class mascot that gets to come home and hang out with each kid in the class during the school year. It wouldn't be so much of a hassle, but there is the "Sugar Bear" book that has to be completed to share all of your outings with the class. After seeing some of the other mother's bring on their "a-game" with the book (fancy pictures and all), I decided a short paragraph and a couple of picures printed on plain white paper will do. I don't have the energy these days to go "scrapbook" on them! Maybe my creative juices will start flowing again when life settles down a bit...
We also went and found a new beach in Ponde Vedra. This outing was a little less "stress-free" as a one year-old on the beach is anything but relaxing. At least she is not eating sand by the gallon anymore... We close on our house March 14th and look forward to getting out of our humble little apartment. We are gearing up for the truama of changing schools yet again this year. I think the kids will be OK, but getting settled in again always comes with adjustments. At least they go to church with some of the kids at their new school.

2 comments:
I can't believe you are at the beach in March. We thought it was nice here becuase it was in the 70's (not beach weather).
Looks like you guys had fun at the beach...I am a little jealous. Love the backgroud of your blog way cute!
Post a Comment