Several of you asked for pictures of the inside of our new home. I explained in an earlier post that I would post some once we got closer to finishing each room.
Here is a before picture of our bedroom......

Here it is painted blue with pictures and curtains...

I love that for $.50 each, Walmart photo center can create new 5x7 art for the walls...

We have also painted the kitchen and entry this past week. It was quite a chore, but I actually love to paint. I found the PERFECT creamy yellow paint for the kitchen/dining area. It's Benjamin Moore's Windham Cream. Don't waste your money at Ben. Moore - Home Depot had the color already in their system from a previous customer match. We painted our entryway chocolate brown which is always shocking at first - but we kinda like now. I'll post more pics of our humble little Florida oasis soon....
2 comments:
Good job with the paint job. I usually wait until my husband gets around to painting. Love the blue color and the pictures great idea!
I LOVE it! You have always been such a good decorator. I can't wait to see the rest.
Post a Comment