LOVE THIS BOOK! After answering questions about your child's personality type, it puts them into categories and gives you a little more insight into just who your little one is. It also gives parenting tips for each child's "type". I had to laugh when I figured both Nate and Lo's type - it was pretty dead on (yes, they are on the opposite end of the spectrum!) I think it's cute when Nathan decides on some days he's going to wear a button down shirt over his t-shirt and roll up the sleeves (desperately trying to look like a cool teenager). Some days he will carefully spike the front of his hair with gel. Apparently this little trait (desire to be well dressed and groomed) is quite common with Nate's personality type. Lauren is very much my extrovert and a carefree spirit who is fearless and chooses to do things her own way (her chapter did warn me to watch out when she is a teenager!) Anyway, it's recommended for children 3-4 or older. I bought it for $7.00 used on Amazon but I'm sure your local library should have it. It was a great reminder for Rodney and I that certain things the kids do that might be frustrating to us is completely normal to them because of their individual personalities. Happy Reading!Not much is going on here in Florida. It's in the high 80's-low 90's and the humidity for the summer months hasn't kicked in yet. The kids don't get out of school until mid-June. Nathan is playing basketball this summer and Lo is going to a 3-day cheerleading camp and then starts soccer in August (that should be interesting). This is a picture taken the other day. We are trying to let her bangs grow out - HEAVEN HELP US! It sounded like a good idea several months ago, now I'm not so sure. She did agree to have it cut today (the rest of it) so we'll see what happens.
Here is Brookie Bear out front. Rodney took this picture Sunday while the two of them played hookie from church. I love that you can grow tropical flowers in North Florida (these are hibiscus and some kind of yellow "shrimp" flower.

1 comments:
I am going to have to check out that book. How long has Lauren been taking cheerleading? Morgan just started and loves it.
Post a Comment