Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm still recovering....

Halloween was so much fun this year......I am literally still recovering. You would think with the time change that gaining an extra hour this weekend would have helped! Rodney and I had a blast re-living the 80's - not that either of us ever looked like this (oh how I loved the fact that my husband actually let me put make-up on him)! I think our neighbors were beside themselves...... it was a lot of fun! The kids had a great time and I'm wondering when I should start slowly getting rid of the 100 lbs of candy that is currently on the fridge. Rock On!!









9 comments:

Tracy said...

DUDE!!!! Great pics, man!!!!!

Annette said...

You guys ROCK!!

~Miss M~ said...

Ohwow! I LOVE the effects you did to the girls pictures!! That one of Brooke is so adorable! And the one of Lo is soooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE the pictures of the kids! The girls pictures are fabulous. You are really doing great with photoshop! Keep 'em coming!

wendy harbaugh said...

the girls look very sweet and pretty.

I got a kick out of the fact that your husband has el diablo in his hand shape and you have a hang loose. Sorry melissa your hand shape is wrong for the outfit but otherwise you pulled it off great. Since I am possitive you didn't hold your hand that way all night great job.

Melissa said...

Sunshine! That is so funny that you pointed that out! I told Rodney I had to do the "I love you" sign all night. I am a rocker at heart, but a mommie first! We had a lot of fun! Hope you are doing well.

ashey said...

80's RULE I love the pic's a little too good i think i may have had a flash back

Shauna said...

♥ the costumes! Thanks for sharing :)

Angela said...

Rock on! I love the flashback and very impressed you got make up on your husband. The kids look cute too. That picture of Brooke is priceless.