Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cool Links

I thought I would take a minute between loading the dishwasher and supervising the tile guy fixing my shower (I know, you only wish you could have my life) to share a couple of great websites.


Quick, what do these two pictures have in common?
They are the ingredients of a great afternoon........my favorite conservative talk radio host and jammin' to old 80s rock! Here is how you too could share their company for free...

Radiotime is a great site for talk radio junkies like myself. Sean Hannity, Glen Beck, Laura Ingram and when I'm feeling like my life sucks I tune into Dr. Laura and listen to those whose lives really suck. Anywho, this site tracks who has what programs online. So if I've missed my show locally on the radio or on XM radio, I can catch up through this website. Being that I keep my laptop in the kitchen it's great to listen in while doing my thang' each day.

Another great one is Playlist. Sign up for a free account and start your own musical playlists. Almost any song I can think of comes up in their search engine. For example, right now I have 3 different playlists of music. You can do all songs from one artist or a mix. You can also link them to your blog. The music is all free, but the catch is it is not downloadable. So if you are like me and keep the laptop close to whatever you are doing during the day, it's worth the couple of minutes it takes to make a playlist. Have fun looking for your favorites!
Ciao!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

k - just saw your "Wow! I get to give birth AND change diapers!" picture. It reminded me of the "Wow! I'm married to you!" from the JC Penney Doghouse video. LOL!

Now I can add - in the same category - "Wow! I get to clean my house now!"

Love you!