Thursday, December 4, 2008

I seriously need a new car....

Her Royal Highness don't sit on chrome dubs -- Queen Liz's ride comes with gold-plated 52s. She's kickin' it alright - real old school. Can you imagine living like this? I mean I STILL drive a 1999 Dodge Durango (I just can't bear the thought of paying for a new car). So, not being familiar with the British tradition of having a queen, if I purchased a ride like hers I would naturally have a few questions.
  • Does this thing have a radio?
  • A trunk? Where on earth is all of my baby gear (and shopping bags) going to go?
  • Is that light a blinker?
  • What exactly are the 4 young, strong, burly men for? (If it's security, I would be a bit nervous and pack my own pepper spray) Or is this her posse dressed for a night out?
  • Does it get flat tires? Where would the spare go? Where on earth would you even purchase one?
  • I hope the gold crown on the top comes stock. Although it would make me a bit nervous in a lighting storm.
  • And the most important question is, will you throw in a gold crown and fur wrap just like the queen is wearing? I'm not sure pulling up in Target or Walmart would quite have the same effect without them.

Am I missing anything??? How would you customize yours?

0 comments: