I went to a fabulous cookie exchange today (thanks Sharmain, you are my Martha Stewart! The brunch was YUMMY!) It's always great to get together with other gals this time of year and exchange cookies. I came home with a ton and am currently trying to stuff down all I can before the kids and hubby get home.
Christmas Mice
We love to make these each year!
- Simply separate a double cream Oreo cookie
- Dip stemmed maraschino cherry in melted chocolate
- Immediately stick on a Hershey kiss
- Place on the cookies
- Insert almond slices for ears
- use green and red gel icing for holly, and red for the eyes......
Enjoy!

6 comments:
These are so cute! I'm going to have to give them a try.
How festive and cute!!
Those are too cute! Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love these!
Those are so cute! I think I may make them for Morgan's school class for their Christmas party.
Hey Melissa! I hope you remember me, so it's not a creepy random person posting. I was in Glenmoor Ward with you in Fremont, as on of your Young Women :) Anyways, I found your blog from Becca Anderson's (Snow) and Danielle Severson's (Koberstein).
Post a Comment