YES!!!
How I love to save money! Today I checked my stores on The Grocery Game website, dug out and matched my coupons, and headed out with Ms. Brooke for shopping. Here's how we made out...... Three stores - CVS, Winn Dixie and Publix (and no, NONE of them accept double coupons - bummer)
Spent $86 and between coupons and Extra Care Bucks (only had $12 of these), and got $300 worth of groceries and toiletries!
(I also got back $22 in ECBs to use on my next CVS trip)
Now GO - start saving money! Start this week - buy 5 papers on Sunday, clip and organize the coupons, and then check the Grocery Game website on Monday morning. (Coupons run in 12 week cycles so it might take a few weeks for big savings, but it happens!!!!)
Now I have to run and put groceries away!

0 comments:
Post a Comment