Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sunset Field Trip

I headed out last Saturday with my photography class to see if we could catch the sunset on the St Johns River. It's still so strange to me to have the sunset opposite of the ocean (i miss the sun setting over the ocean like in CA). Luckily for us we still have the St Johns that runs through the city - and it's pretty big as far as rivers go! The historical spot that we picked on the river included an old house and barn. The sunset wasn't that spectacular (not a cloud in the sky) but I thought I would post anyway. The class has been great and I look forward to learning more about the whole photography process....


4 comments:

Angela said...

Great Pictures! Looks like you are having a fun time in the class.

Annette said...

Your barn pics turned out great. You have a very artistic eye. I looked at the barn and saw an old barn, you saw some art. Good job.

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

One day, I will catch up to you! I really want to take a photography class, but first I must get a good camera. Your pictures are awesome!

BlueCougarJay said...

I really like the sunset on the river, very peaceful.

Well done.