This is what I found the other day when I checked in on Brooke during nap time........It seems she is liking the whole freeing feeling of not having any clothes on. I suppose it's the beauty of potty training....I hate to say it, but it's not the 1st, nor the last time it will probably happen. She is just a 2 year-old that hates clothes. Can I get an amen from those of you with potty trainers?
I had to laugh at this one....another day (one that she must have been just to tired to strip any clothes off) she came home from play group and was sooo tired that she feel asleep in the exact position that I laid her down in. It's a rarity that she doesn't move at all during nap, but she was just that worn out (love those days). And yes, that's a puppy tattoo on her hand (she's such a little rebel)
These pics are from yesterday. We went and visited my good friend Annette and her cows and horses. Brooke had so much fun!



3 comments:
{laughing, laughing, laughing}.
Love that first picture, priceless.
Hey, your cow and horse pictures turned out great. I haven't even downloaded mine from the camera.
When Jaremie was in Italy for a month, we used Skype everyday. Ella got to the point where she would point at my computer and say "Da Da". I think she thought he lived in the computer.
Love the pics of Brooke! Wow, that first one (reminds me of Bralen!). I can't believe how old she is getting. She is gorgeous! She is a little girl...not a baby anymore:(
I know all too well how you have been feeling without Rodney for 3 weeks! I need to check out that webcam thing... We leave Monday to go see Brandon and get to see him Wed. - 11 weeks!!! Seemed like eternity! Wished we live closer, we could have kept each other company and had slumber parties!
She looks like a little angel sleeping. Too cute! I can't believe your husband was gone 3 weeks that is tough. Thank goodness for the webcam. We stay in contact with family via webcam and we love it. Great photos!!
Post a Comment