So we figured in today's economy (and the Reinhardt economy) instead of packing everyone up to fly somewhere for vacation, we would purchase year passes for Disney World. They offer discounts for Florida residents, so it costs just about what 4 planes tickets would have! The beauty is Disney is exactly 2 hours from our house. It's an easy drive and in 1 and 1/2 movies (for the kids) we are there! We had been telling the kids for the past year and a half that we would go and last week was our big trip..... (forgive me - it's a lot of pics)
Brooke waiting patiently to get there...
Us finally there on Disney's Mainstreet...
Here is Lauren in the fairy gardens at Epcot. She fell in love! (did I mention we did 4 parks in 3 days? exhustion.)
Again at Epcot...
Brooke and Lauren finally got to meet Mickey!
The gardens at Epcot were so beautiful!
Here is one of the army men from Toy Story (taken in the Pixar section of Disney's Hollwood Studios)





3 comments:
Love the pics! I am jealous! I am so glad to see that Bralen, having just turned 5, is not the only one that needs a CONSTANT chaperone. We blink and he is gone too!
And that wasn't enough photos! Just wait until I muster up the time to post Missouri. It is coming. I am just trying to catch up first. It may never happen though...
Looks like you had fun together. I hope one year we get a seasons pass. Now you can go anytime and not feel obligated to stay for hours and hours.
Love the pictures and it looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment