I took the advice of a fellow blogger I have the up most respect for and got this book. I love Mindi - she's a crack up. I can always count on her site to make my day (that and her unparalleled 80s trivia knowledge) She flat-out rocks.
So I'd heard rumblings that this is book is the next "Twilight". What? I must admit...... I couldn't put it down! It took two days to read it. The second day of reading I even got out of bed 30 minutes early because I was dying to know what happens.....
You can read an excerpt and reviews at Amazon here (or you can be a cheapskate like me and get it from the library - and then pass it around to all of your local girlfriends until it's time to check it back in!)
Happy reading! It's a good one!

4 comments:
THANKS for the book recommendation.... i am always looking for a good book!!
I am going to check that out from the library ASAP! :)
This book is my very most favorite book. Like EVER! I devoured it!
I'm glad you like it! The sequel comes out in September... I can't wait!
~motherboard
Those who know me, know I have read about 5 books in the last 15 years (and the Kingdom and the Crown series were my first at our book club back in Flintstone!). I am in a book club now at church, perks of being the Enrichment leader I guess, and this one came up on the list to read in the next couple months. Will have to check it out!
I still haven't read Twilight... I know. I must not be human. Even most of my girls at work have read this! Brandon was about to watch Twilight last weekend in his barracks (it is passed around by a bunch of men too!) and I told him he better not watch it without me. So he resisted and we are going to watch it this weekend together. (I do usually watch the movies instead of read the books! I know, I heard it isn't the same... one day.)
hey!!! you like me! you really, really LIKE ME!!
i am soooooo glad that you took my advice--i only knew about it because i took somebody else's advice. so now the circle is complete.
you ROCK!
Post a Comment