It's been unseasonably hot here in Florida these past couple of weeks (yes, I realize it's Florida, but we should be in the low 80s). So with the temps pushing into the 90s, Grams and I took Brooke to the beach last week. I know once the older kids get out of school I'll have to chase them all when we go, so for now I tried to enjoy time with Brooke. She loves the ocean, but still runs screaming from the tide coming in. It's pretty darn cute. She's been fascinated with The Little Mermaid lately. She will be the first to tell you that the sea witch Ursula is "sary" (that's "scary" for those that haven't spoken the language of a 2 year-old lately). So maybe she's thinking Ursula is out there in the water somewhere.

Monday, May 11, 2009
Who turned the heat up?
Posted by Melissa at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
OH MAN! Absolutely LOVE the pictures!!! I can't believe I was actually in the room when you delivered that little baby and now look at her! What a star!!! But it helps to have a great photographer too!
Post a Comment