Yes, I'm still alive!!! Sorry that it's just another recipe and not juicy details on my exciting life. Wait, I don't have an exciting life. Which is why I haven't posted in a while. I am finishing up a couple of crafts that I will post at some point this week.
This recipe is compliments of some "guy at mom's work". Literally. She had it at a pot luck at work and sent it to me. Double-Yum!! You see, I LOVE buffalo wings. I love the flavor, but hate sucking the chicken meat off of teeny tiny bones. This dip solves that problem. It was a hit around here on Superbowl Sunday (yeah Saints!)
In a medium size baking dish (or glass bowl if microwaving) mix the following:
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing (I used ranch - it was great)
- 1/2 cup any flavor Frank's Redhot Sauce (sold near BBQ sauce - I used regular flavor)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 oz each) Swanson White Chunk Chicken in a can (sold near tuna)
*you can also substitute 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
I mixed the above ingredients pretty well before heating, breaking up all of the chicken chunks and cream cheese.
You can bake in the oven (350 for about 20 minutes). Or microwave for about 5 minutes stirring half way through. I was short on time so I gambled and used the microwave - it was still perfect. You can serve with chips or crackers (we used Tostitos Scoops.)
Try it - you.won't.be.sorry.

0 comments:
Post a Comment