I found this amazing recipe on Allrecipes a couple of weeks ago (sorry, I didn't keep the link). I was surprised how delicious was! My husband loved it and that is the true test - he is a key lime pie type of man.....
Easy Key Lime Pie
In a bowl, mix together:
2 (14oz) cans of sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup of sour cream
3/4 cup key lime juice (I just used regular lime juice and it was great!)
1 Tab lime zest
Pour into a 9 inch graham cracker crust (mine was store bought, of course)
Cook at 350 for 10-15 minutes (or until you start to see tiny bubbles appear in the top of the pie - this part took a few more minutes than I thought it would. Just keep an eye on it. It will start to look solidified.)
CHILL in the fridge and then top with cool whip/whipping cream and enjoy!


0 comments:
Post a Comment