Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Misc. Happenings!

It's been so busy with end of summer/school starting activities, I haven't posted much of the craziness that's been going on.  So here are just a few pics!

Right before school started, these wild gals and I thought it would be fun to drag all of our kids to the Daytona arts and science museum.  It was a fun day!
After the museum, we took them to the splash park down on Daytona beach.
I'm not quite sure about this beach......I personally think hanging out on the beach with kids is really dangerous with cars cruising by...We stuck to the splash park (above the beach) on this trip...
Brooke got her 1st official hair cut at the ripe old age of 3 1/2!! 
This Tracy - the hair guru that we all love...(young, smart, sweet and talented!)
First day of school - Lauren was the only one who would let me take a pic....
I caught Nate loading the bus (in red sleeves)...
After years of begging, Nate started tackle football.  Last Saturday was his first game.  He surprised us with his excellent defensive plays (who knew my sweet little Nate would be so good at tackling!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the finished product? How did Brooke's haircut turn out?
I miss you all.
MOM