It's hard to believe that our baby is really not a "baby" any more!! Brooke turned 4 this month and we had a great time celebrating! Thanks to modern technology, we got to Skype Grammie and Aunt Meg into the party!
It was about time this big girl moved past Tiny Bike and got a big girl one! Because of the Barbie obsession around here, a Barbie bike was the only choice. She was thrilled. (Did I mention they made her this cute b-day hat at preschool that morning and she wore it all day? Too cute)
Her wardrobe also consisted of wearing her sister's poodle skirt Halloween costume for the family b-day party. I figured it was her day!
The fact that she is 4 reminds me that our oldest are now 4 years older as well.....time. does. fly.
Rapunzel, Rapunzel......We fell in love with Tangled right about the time of her birthday. So a Tangled cake was ordered.
And just had to share the coolest part of the birthday bike.....the ride along bike for her Barbie on the handle bars! Way cool. Just slip her legs in and go! (that's my kind of cycling - let someone else do all of the work!)






1 comments:
That is crazy!! I can't believe she is already four and that it has been 4 years since we were in the C/S together!! Brooke is gorgeous! I miss your family!
Post a Comment