Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School!

Today is was back to school for all three of our kids!  It was a bit hectic, but great!

This fourth grade beauty could hardly sleep last night.  And changed her outfit no less than 5 times....




This now middle schooler was cautiously optimistic as he started his new adventures in the 6th grade...


The benefit of middle school is that he now gets to ride the middle school bus (and no longer has to put up with be in the same breathing space as Lauren).  She can be quite a large personality on the bus.  Allegedly.



Off they go......I hope they have a fantastic year.  They are my superstars and I love them.


And then we hurried back home to get this princess ready for VPK.....I will miss this face for a few hours each morning!




In the end, they all had a great day.  Looking forward to an exciting year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the looks of Lauren and Nate. I think they both look really good so I am going to put them on display in my apartment in my large digital picture displays. Now that I am in college and have my own apartment I can put boys and girls that look good on display without my mom saying stuff. I can hardly wait to show them to my friends to see if they like their looks as well.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj770pWzcFBgoaiFo_tVGOHkesq0Ofwl9VovTO0OcvjBUOE-Tty4WvzkKRYZQdESjSfmiXIpxeeg_X8CWnugk6_L9MhNbuim85Ve-x2WEX_4jZ3_nlj4Ty0s7Vu2NjYeXSEttSBNMggabg/s1600/Lauren+first+day2.JPG

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhEFUBo79NZf7niGTc3d448asOrWQGPXFF9VgHEVP1nJsuce-Rlq6Rd37pDK1Jv3HSrOBtTLazvT7LSsDOzCRmj0wsmF_nTQyjPfVyC9cz_rR_0eT5gAsgR4h3d2OstXqYsT4aTskPdNQA/s0/nate+1.JPG